What is your opinioin of the SR9/SR9C?

What is your opinioin of the SR9/SR9C?

1. tboat4
    tboat4
    I just purchased mine about a year ago and have only been to the range a few times. So far I've found it to be easy to use and comfortable in my hand. My only other handgun is a Colt 38 Special Police Positive from about 1933, and there is a big difference between the two.
  2. pkirkland
    pkirkland
    I have had mine for a year this past Christmas. Absolutely Love it. Great CC gun that I have sent many many round through. very accurate and easy on the hand.
  3. motobecane1
    Mine has been used as my CC for about 6 months. Had several hundred asst. rounds thru it without a hiccup. Perfect grip size with the full size mag and still very stable with the 10 round. I do use the pinkie grip extender on the 10 rounder.
  4. preacherjeffro
    preacherjeffro
    Just got mine 3 weeks ago. Very comfortable for every day carry. Very easy to fire and great performance. So glad I got it.
  5. BonannoFamily
    BonannoFamily
    The Ruger SR9c is my everyday carry gun. I have had it over a year now with about 1000 rds. thru it. Excellent firearm all around!
  6. dgifted
    dgifted
    I have friends that have the SR9C and love it. I have two Rugers as my CC tools: the SR40C as my EDC with an LC9 as pocket back up. I love both of them and, even with my old eyes, are accurate at distances I would need to use them.
Quantcast