s&w sigma .40

s&w sigma .40

1. stevenmetzger
    stevenmetzger
    I bought this sigma .40 as a back up gun for open/concealed carry. Only to find it is now my primary gun. It fits great in the hand and is very accurate. I use to use a beretta cougar .45 as my primary handgun for open/concealed carry. Has this happened to anyone else?
  2. PAcarrier
    PAcarrier
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

When I originally got my SW40VE, I thought, "nice #2 gun". Now, I carry it all the time. I have smaller pistols that don't feel quite as "right" as this one, even when carrying concealed.

Most importantly, I have confidence in it. It goes "bang" every single time.

Made a few customizations along the way. I put Hogue grips on, which make it very natural to grip, draw, and shoot. Put some Hi-Viz paint over the white-dot sights too. Right or wrong, I did a trigger job to ease up the hard pull, and it shoots like a dream.
  3. mrmudzilla
    mrmudzilla
    Hi, I stiil believe the the "wheelies". I own 4. I personally carry a 681PC (.357mag., 7 shot). It has a full-size Crimson Trace Lasergrip. It is quite sweet. With the Galco holster is very easy to conceal on my belt. I sometimes use the galco Miami Classic Shoulder rig. Also, when wearing my Carhartt coats & vests in the winter, the "pistol pockets" on the inside are perfect for putting a nylon belt holster in. The velcro inside the pockets secure the holster in place, and they don't "print" on the outside. Take care.
Quantcast