To get started.

To get started.

1. LS-208
    LS-208
    Hi all fellow Springfield owners!
    I was kinda stunned to find there was not a Springfield group at USACarry.com so I thought I would take a stab at getting one rolling. There are Springfield forums elsewhere on the web, but I have found that the good people on this site are more willing to help, and just nicer in general. So, post away because I love seeing and reading about other Springfield products and modifications. Thanks!
  2. tuts40
    tuts40
    Hello to any and all here! I have a Springfield Armory XDM40. When I get lonely I'll open the safe and fondle it. hahehe Lets just keep that between us although my wife would understand. Anyway, I don't carry it but purchased it simply because I wanted a full size .40 in something other than Glock, of which I have several in .40.

As I said, hello to all who may read this and stay safe out there!
  3. LS-208
    LS-208
    Thanks for joining! It was getting lonely in here.
  4. homershoots
    homershoots
    Howdy fellow Springfield owners. Congrats on owning some very nice guns. I have three. A loaded in 45acp with night sites, a trp in 45 and an xd9sc. I am very happy with all three of them. Next might be a Socom rifle!
  5. Stephen O Livingston
    Stephen O Livingston
    Hello Springfield folks, I have an XD 9, love it. Would really love to see to XD S when they come out in force.
  6. kenresta
    Hey folks, Just joined the group.
    I recently bought the XDS 45, bought it to the range for trial and from that day it took the lead role as my primary carry gun.
  7. 2012Hound
    Been an owner of an XD9 compact for a few years and have been quite happy with it. I see the new models out and can't help but want another...
  8. ezkl2230
    Group newbie! XD-S .45, bought after the recall.
Quantcast