Does an XD(M) count?

Does an XD(M) count?

1. NickUSA2ndAmend
    NickUSA2ndAmend
    Hi All,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I figured you would let an XD(M) owner in the group even though it said for XD owners. Like I said, I'm new. Do you guys make a distinction between XD's and XD(M)'s. I just got the XD(M) a day ago and haven't even gotten to fire it yet. I bought a couple hundred rounds though! I'll let you know what I think after I fire it.
  2. dswickard
    dswickard
    You bet your Ayatola it does. Only difference between the XD and the XDM is the match barrel in the pistol. Love mine. Great shooting gun. Welcome to the group.
  3. masander
    masander
    XD/XDM your iin. Also, you made a good choice in purchasing a SA XD firearm. IMHO. You can bet if you see me I'll be wearing a SA.
  4. wuzfuz
    wuzfuz
    Welcome, Nick. I am drooling over an XD(M)40. Don't get me wrong, I love my XD45, but it is a big gun, Brushed Stainless slide with black frame. I hope I can get the same in the 40.
  5. XDM9mm
    XDM9mm
    I would like to join this group. I have two XDM 9mm, one for my wife.

She is quite proficient with hers.

I am always looking at learning new information about SA XDM's and others. We also have Sig and Rugers in our collection.
  6. vetogunban
    vetogunban
    I am a new member and was wondering if any one else has a problem with the lanyard slot in XDM grip? Nothing earth shattering just not comfortable, maybe I have been behind a desk too long.
Quantcast