Why doesn't Taurus Guns get any respect?

Why doesn't Taurus Guns get any respect?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Itchy Finger
    Itchy Finger
    I don't understand why Taurus doesn't get any lovin' either. I think they are fine guns. I have a PT 111 and a model 605 2" snubbie .357 that I carry most of the time. I alternate between the revolver and the PT. my biggest gripe with Taurus is that it is hard to find anything for them from holsters to do-dads.

I also have a Glock 19 and like it too. But I tell ya...I like the trigger on my PT 111 est of all. It also feels best in my hand.

Taurus' cust. service is second to none. I've sent my PT 111 back to Miami twice now for slide probs that was totally my fault, and the gun was sent back literally within days! This last time it came back with a new rear site, 3 samples of Break-Free CLP AND a new slide release latch!

I'll buy more of 'em too.
  2. stevenmetzger
    stevenmetzger
    I own a taurus 24/7 oss model, I liked it so much my concealed carry gun I decided to buy a taurus pt145 millenium. I am glad I bought both guns. I might just buy another.
  3. checo316
    checo316
    Just wanted to say hi and say that I honestly dont know why some people dislike taurus so much I own a Taurus Millenium PT-140 pro and I like it and a bunch of my friends who have went out to my little target range behind my house to shoot have loved it. There is only one thing I would do to mine and that is have work done on the trigger I bought it brand new from a pawn shop and i find the trigger pull is really really long. Other than that I have nothing bad to say about this gun and I rather have the gun original with a really long trigger pull than a modified one with a hair trigger as a new handgun owner.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Quantcast