Wolf Woes - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Wolf Woes

Just to put a period on this thread, Wolf finally sent me some Wolf Gold to replace the steel case .45ACP I had the split case issue on. Only took about 5 1/2 months.

3. Has anyone had problems with the wolf Primers??

I have run over 1 thousand rounds of 9mm Wolf Military Classic through my: Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm, Taurus PT92, Taurus PT99, CZ75D or P01 as it is called in the United States, HI-POINT 995ts carbine, Beretta 92fs, and Stoeger Cougar 8000. I even fired it in a Cobra 9mm Derringer with no problems in any way. However I was using the Wolf Military Classic in the camouflaged box and not the Box shown elsewhere in this post. The 9mm's I have are steel cased but have no lacquer on them. The only Ammo in this caliber(9mm) I ever had problems with was called HOT SHOTS and I can't remember who made them, but they were made in Romania and not Russia. Currently I have about 600 rounds of the Wolf ammo left and was wondering if anyone else had a problem with this line of their ammo. (Wolf Military Classic in the camouflaged box) I thought it was great shooting ammo, but after reading all the posts with problems...I think I'll use up what I have at the range and Stay with the Federal, Winchester, and Blazer Brass.

Wolf Ammo

If I had to quit shooting, I think the only way that would happen is if the only ammo available was WOLF ammo. Don't like it, don't use it. Don't really like putting a steel case in a steel barrel. Just isn't natural, know what I mean?

I only use Wolf in my AK. Wouldn't consider using it anywhere else. Ditto for any of the Russian stuff.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345