Problem with Winchester supreme elite 380 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with Winchester supreme elite 380

Just messin' with you wolfhunter no disrespect intended and no apology needed.

Quote Originally Posted by TnGW1500se View Post
    Seems to work fine if I just let go of the slide. Maybe that was my problem. I'll go out and run a few more through the guns. I'll post again if the problem comes back. Thanks
    Mouse guns (no offense) are touchy that way. My LCP and Kahr both have that issue. That is why I chamber every round by racking from a closed slide (even though Kahr says go from the slide release) - to build muscle memory.

Just yank 'er back and let 'er go!

Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    Mouse guns (no offense) are touchy that way. My LCP and Kahr both have that issue. That is why I chamber every round by racking from a closed slide (even though Kahr says go from the slide release) - to build muscle memory.

Just yank 'er back and let 'er go!
    In practice you can't really do it with the LCP ( racking from the slide release. I know you knew that SC.) but you can with the Kahr. I have both and love 'em. I did notice that I sometimes had a prob racking the first round with the LCP and not knowing too much I just figured it was my fault so I made sure I "let it fly"! Guess it was my fault. Maybe a bit of polishing would help. Glad I thouhgt of that all on my own!

I have no problem racking the first round in my LCP but what I do is put the first round in the magazine then rack the round into the chamber. Remove the magazine and load six rounds. I also have no problem if I load six then rack the first round . Hollow points or FMJ all rack and function the same 100% reliable.
    Frank
    Glock 27, Glock 23, Glock 22
    Mossberg 930SPX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12