No Ammo Shippments To California after Jan 1st 2011. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Ammo Shippments To California after Jan 1st 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    That state just keeps descending deeper and deeper into the toilet. I couldn't imagine living in that place. Bill T.
    Yes, and many californians are starting to agree. For the first time in 50 years, the golden state, which is hardly golden, lost population.

AB 962 Has Been Struck Down!

"The lawsuit alleged, and the Court agreed, that AB 962 is unconstitutionally vague on its face because it fails to provide sufficient legal notice of what ammunition cartridges are "principally for use in a handgun,” and thus is considered "handgun ammunition” that is regulated under AB 962." from AB962 Info Home > AB 962 Has Been Struck Down!

So all they have to do is define what is "principally for use in a handgun" and that will make it Constitutional? The Governor can create an executive order to define handgun ammunition. Don't know if the delay will hold long.

There is no incentive for the state to allow mail order ammunition. There are no sales tax that can be collected from the sales unless the business has a location in CA. I can't see this anymore than just a detour and after the recent shooting, they will exploit the tragedy.

So how would they handle people who reload?
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    California has become Kalifornia one little law at a time. NJ and NY along with IL has become freedom turdholes one law at a time. This country, if Obamao and his minions are re-elected will crap out gun laws as fast as they can put thier asses on our faces. The will do it and will not care how much you or I cry about it or how many postings we put on this or any other forum.

There will come a time when we will look around and wonder "how did we let this happen?" It's been one law at a time, it's going to be one law at a time.

Back in the late 1700's our founding fathers and many thousands of brave and inspired men gave us a free land and a hope for prosperity by shooting those who would not allow us a free nation. Our brave men fought what I call freedom ticks who tried to suck the blood from the desire of freedom. Will our generation now be the ones to let it slip back into taxation/gun ban/government control? Why not? None of us in any worthwhile numbers are going to stand up and say "enough is enough", and be the first to go to washington and with the help of like minded military men and woman shoot the treasonous _astards. So yes, IMHO, eventually gun ownership in this free land will go the way of England one "common sense" safety (uh-huh) oriented law at a time while you and I whine... I put myself in the that same category.

Shooting in self defense is one thing, but shooting to rid the nation of treasonous and trecherous constitution shredders is another. Sure, I'd see it as justified in either case, but one situation demands action for immediate survival and can be viewed as "legally" justified and the other for long term survival of a nation, and can be viewed as murder by those who would support governmental rule over a nation of slaves. As for me, it would not be murder, but of cleansing the constitution of freedom sucking ticks. ...but that's just me.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    So how would they handle people who reload?
    Ban bullet purchase. Ban brass purchase. Ban primer purchase. Ban reloading presses. Ban purchase of gun powder. If not banned outright, taxed into oblivian. How about having reloading "allowed" only after exhaustive and expansively expensive permits obtained, only to then authorize the purchase of 10 bullets per month. Or, or, or...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Ban bullet purchase. Ban brass purchase. Ban primer purchase. Ban reloading presses. Ban purchase of gun powder. If not banned outright, taxed into oblivian. How about having reloading "allowed" only after exhaustive and expansively expensive permits obtained, only to then authorize the purchase of 10 bullets per month. Or, or, or...
    Hopefully the Supreme Court of the United States will rule that guns without ammunition is effectively banning arms, which infringes on the right to bear arms...

What good is a car for transportation when there is no fuel....

8. Lol

Idiots out there for sure. The bad part is most of there stupidity leeks out to other states.
    I sure hope the ruling to stop this stands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12