Ammo Storage - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ammo Storage

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vettefreak View Post
    I use military ammo cans....A SAW ammo can holds 24x 50 round boxes of .45 ACP. A 5.56 ball ammo can holds 7x 25 round boxes of 2 3/4" 12 ga shells. I keep them in the garage currently until I have a better place to keep them. Although given my neighborhood, I am not concerned at all with someone breaking in to steal my firearms/ammo- my collection is TINY compared to some of the people around me haha.
    Vettefreak,

I just wanted to comment on your 'signature', the pic of the check. I know this is off topic so sue me, but i wanted to say THANK YOU for being willing to write a check like that in the first place. It's because of guys like you that we have the freedom to say even stupid s_hit on any given forum.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

3. Ammo cans are the way to go.....If it's good enough for our service members it's good enough for me!!!!!

Since nobody has said it yet ... I'd be perfectly happy to "lighten your load" and take some of that ammo off your chest! ;-)

I store mine in an underground bunker under my house.

Ammo Storage-my-ammo.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12