Ammo prices..Best deal you have found..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ammo prices..Best deal you have found..

Ammo prices..Best deal you have found..

Where are the best prices on 9mm and 380? Both range rounds and personal protection? Has anyone found any deals on the net? Three of us want to put in an order for ~1000 rounds..

Thanks,

Jim

3. Cheapest I have seen is on "Cheaper than Dirt." They have a web site just do a google search but it is up to you to know if they can legally ship to you in your area.
    ["Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
    - Ben Franklin
    FONT]

cheapest I have seen is at wal-mart. just started buying the blazer brass there. 8.97 for 50 9mm. just heard that as of april 15th the price of ammo is going up another 8 percent though. really getting sick of these prices!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Gunny,

Cheaper Than Dirt is about 45 minutes from me and theri prices are not the best in the area. Two guys broke ento the store last week and stold $30,000 worth of "High End" pistols......By now they are "On the street"..Just another reason to carry around here....

Walmart does have the best prices around here, but, we are looking for a internet deal. If I fiind a good one, I'll post it..

Thanks,

Jim

You might check www.ammoman.com. I have heard good and bad things about them so I am not sure. It looks like they have decent prices, but not fabulous.
    good luck
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

You might talk to the wallmart manager of sporting and see if he will order a 1000 rounds for you. He might

Here is a deal I found on another board.
    "1000 rounds of the Speer 124gr 9mm +p's for $270 delivered to your door. This same ammo is $20.49 +shipping for a box of 20 at Midway USA. At the $270.00 per case of 1000 price it is $5.40 delivered for a box of 20! That's a 74% savings without including the savings on shipping."

This is the place, they only take money orders.
    Chesters Hunting and Fishing Supplies, Inc.
    232 Ronkonkoma Avenue, New York 11779
    call (631) 738-6991 for details 10AM-6PM E.S.T.

I'm going to check into it..

Jim

Someone passed this one over to me........from the "internet".

http://www.the-armory.com/shopsite_s..._acp_ammo.html

Once and awhile you MAY find a good deal from other sites selling ammo, etc., BUT they get you in the shipping.
    WallyWorld mart over here has the WWB 100/9 $18.+ and a few weeks ago they were $15.+. I went in last week and they are out of the 9's. Said their warehouse has none, and to check back.
    STOCK UP!!! Going to keep going up like the oil!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

cheaper than dirt

Quote Originally Posted by Jim101 View Post
    Gunny,

Cheaper Than Dirt is about 45 minutes from me and theri prices are not the best in the area. Two guys broke ento the store last week and stold $30,000 worth of "High End" pistols......By now they are "On the street"..Just another reason to carry around here....

Walmart does have the best prices around here, but, we are looking for a internet deal. If I fiind a good one, I'll post it..

Thanks,

Jim
    I go in that store quite often. I have noticed that on some things they have pretty good prices and others not so good.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Check out the following. they have PMC Starfire 9mm 124 grain for 10.99 box. I have used this ammo and it is pretty good.

http://www.natchezss.com/ammo.cfm?co...&type=2&mfg=PM
    Last edited by HK4U; 03-25-2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: unfinished
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast