Where to buy bulk ammo? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where to buy bulk ammo?

1. Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    keep in mind shipping costs. A cheaper price per round/box often has the difference made up and then some with shipping costs. Your best bet are gun shows. I picked up 500 rnds of 7.62x30 WOLF for less then $100.00.

check out jgsales.com...i picked up some ammo for my Nagant - great price and FAST AS HELL shipping.
    Ammoman includes shipping in most of their ammunition sales.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
    keep in mind shipping costs. A cheaper price per round/box often has the difference made up and then some with shipping costs. Your best bet are gun shows. I picked up 500 rnds of 7.62x30 WOLF for less then $100.00.

check out jgsales.com...i picked up some ammo for my Nagant - great price and FAST AS HELL shipping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    Ammoman includes shipping in most of their ammunition sales.
    All true but pay attention when you travel. I just got home from Wickenburg and was in Prescott anyway. I could have bought ammo for a bit less than J&G, but by the time I paid shipping it would have been more than stopping there anyway---and I got to look at other stock too!

(BTW: this trip I spent over $600 on ammo, a bit more than usual--but I'm usually there buying ammo about twice a year. It's much cheaper than Vegas prices on most calibers)
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

i plan on taking a trip to prescott to go to J&G for ammo and possible another AK. I can't stand the gun shops in town. NDS - what part of Vegas?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234