9 MM ammo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9 MM ammo

1. I have to throw in another vote for the Golden Sabres. I carry the 185gr .45, my wife carries the 147gr 9mm. Great SD ammo at reasonable prices.

3. All Hydra-Shok. 380, 9mm, 40, 45.

Boxes and boxes of beautifully performing money...

Sent from my phone (which explains all the typos), using the USACARRY app.

I have a half-dozen 9mms and they all work well with either 115 or 124 grain hollow point loads.

5. Speer Gold Dot 124 GR +P are the best.

6. Stumbled on this thread. Great question and better info. Thanks.

My brother-in-law recommended the Hornady Critical Defense for my LC9. Why is it so hard to find 9mm ammo now? And .22's, too? Stopped by Wal-Mart today and they had nothing and didn't know when or if they would be getting new stock. I had looked at 9mm on Cabela's, Bass Pro, and Gander Mtn online about a week ago and found plenty, now most everything is out of stock. I just bought my LC9 and need to do some practice. I heard another Wal-Mart in the area is limiting everyone to 1 box of 9mm and 1 box of 22's per day. They write your name in a book to keep track of who has bought each day, and they will sell only from 7:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M. each day.

My Walmart allows up to 3 boxes per sale per day. As of late I am seeing more and more inventory available. Mainly. 223. Was in Sportsmen Warehouse in Nampa Idaho last week late in the day and they had a bunch of plinking 9m and 22lr. Out here it eels like it is coming back

If you shoot at someone with Zombie ammo, you are going to need a Zombie attorney and Zombie jurists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    Hornady Zombie Max. Just in case. ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12