Montana Gold

Thread: Montana Gold

Montana Gold

Checked Montana Gold this morning. They have 125gr and 158gr in both .357 sig and .38 in stock.

Pretty much everywhere around my area has ammo in stock. Not a ton, but it is there. Son picked up some .40 & .45 at Wallyworld.

Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun50 View Post
    Checked Montana Gold this morning. They have 125gr and 158gr in both .357 sig and .38 in stock.
    Just found them the other day. They actually had a fairly decent selection. If I wasn't so broke right now is be picking some up.

Great news. I use MG and have had good luck with it.

What's the going prices? Listing what is available is great but post the cost too.

I've seen 5.56 readily available in bulk and box but at $1.25 per round it's not worth it to me.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    What's the going prices? Listing what is available is great but post the cost too.

I've seen 5.56 readily available in bulk and box but at $1.25 per round it's not worth it to me.
    You realize that this post is about 20 times longer than typing the words "Montana gold" into google would be?

At the price he's asking he really must thinks there made of GOLD
    I was Born an American I Have Lived as an American I shall Die as an American
    Remember those who died for you! And who Killed them !

10. They are excellent bullets, I have heard the 124? grain hps (9mm) are more accurate than the fmjs that I use. No complaints about them, would suggest you buy in case lots or larger. Find a few friends to split it with you if you don't think you need that many. Or just practice more.