Ammunition 101

Thread: Ammunition 101

Ammunition 101

What are they best free online ammunition education resources? I have owned for a long time, just got my CC license and am taking several proficiency classes; ammunition is something I have yet to tackle and understand.

Ammunition 101

If you really want to tackle it, get into hand loading. Most loading manuals have a prelude in the beginning that explain the basics and then after that you never stop learning. Believe it or not, YouTube is a pretty good source too. You just need to be able to spot the people that are either full of themselves or full of *****, *cough*Amsdorf *cough*.

Jcreek, funny you mention amsdorf, I just read that he is on a 90 day ban from hkpro for welching on a gun purchase. The guy is just a stellar member of society.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    Jcreek, funny you mention amsdorf, I just read that he is on a 90 day ban from hkpro for welching on a gun purchase. The guy is just a stellar member of society.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    He's been banned from the hk forums as well as many other forums on several occasions. The guy's a tool.