For the .45 guys

Thread: For the .45 guys

1. For the .45 guys

http://www.sgammo.com/product/silver...lver-bear-ammo

There might be places that have it a little cheaper, but this is the lowest price I've seen in a while.

3. Why feed a good gun cheap ammo? Reload your own.
    Sorry, couldn't help myself...

4. Yeah I know it's cheap, dirty ammo, but I clean my guns every time I shoot, so it serves its purpose for target ammo. If .45 ammo gets any more expensive I will be forced to go get that new CZ 75 9mm I've been wanting

I buy in bulk.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

.45 is expensive! I stated reloaded and with tight group, berrys 230 gr billets and brass and all it's $14 a box if I have to buy the brass and ever reload after that is $10 a box. My press and supplies has paid for itself in 3 months

7. For the .45 guys

Rhino, where do you get it in bulk? I haven't seen many places to get bulk FMJ.

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_raines View Post
    Online is the best place to buy ammo in bulk. If you know what you want you can lurk on the web until you see a deal that you like. When you do, pounce and buy 1000 rounds or more at a time.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by memphis_raines View Post
    I shop around, but it's usually www.luckygunner.com.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

It is a good price. Thanks for the info. I saved to favorites and will compare to other suppliers when in need to restock.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)