on-line ammo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: on-line ammo

boyzoi Guest

on-line ammo

dont know if this link has ever been posted, but here it is again....
    I usually buy my ammo on line because I rarely find a deal around where I live.
    These guys are pretty good on price and shipping is free with $50 order.

Ammobank Database

Prices are high. I'm surprised that I pay less despite shipping to PRHI.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    always looking for a better deal...............where do you get yours?

We hit the local gun shops, sometimes The Sports Authority if we need stuff right away. Otherwise there are several groups of folks that get together and order 10k or so rounds at a time. I save an average of $50 per case of .40 s&w 165 gr. ammo. Since you're accessible by UPS Ground, you might want to check out "Cheaper Than Dirt" and "Cabelas". Even with shipping, you'll probably save money. Good thing about the "Ammobank" is that they have some rare and hard to find calibers.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

boyzoi Guest
    Ive tried Cabelas............. Ive looked at them versus Midway, they've never been cheaper.
    never looked at Cheaper than Dirt, so I'll have to give them a look see.
    thnaks....

I have always used cheaperthandirt.com myself.

good link though, thanks!

Horrible prices...

Here are my online ammo sources.

For practice ammo, I buy either USA or UMC 100 or 250 packs in the common calibers available at SuperWallyverse or reload it myself if the range or class allows reloads.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by netentity View Post
    Here are my online ammo sources.

For practice ammo, I buy either USA or UMC 100 or 250 packs in the common calibers available at SuperWallyverse or reload it myself if the range or class allows reloads.

great sites.....thx...
    ammo to go looks like the best but they're beating the hell out of my usual stops!!

10. Hey, check out www.southernohiogun.com
    You have to sign up for a free account, but their prices can't be beat. Off the wall stuff too.
    If you have a C&R, they have guns too. CHEEP!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast