Winchester Ranger ammo..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winchester Ranger ammo..

1. Winchester Ranger ammo..

For the life of me I can't find this stuff in stores and online everyone is out of stock... is there anyone who can help me find this ammo

I'm particularly looking for 45 acp.. this is an unbelievable round. I also would like to try 9mm

I think is called winchester ranger t

The t stands for talon

Wow. I have no info at all on it. If a quick Google search is of no help maybe your local gunsmith. I have not bought any handgun/pistol ammo for a number of years. Let us know if you find a source.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

4. My gunsmith has never heard of it... I was like wow

Most people ask about it have never heard of

Well, this is like you know, the site of like Winchester. 9MM

http://www.winchester.com/Products/h...9MM+Luger+%2bP
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

So, like you know, like take a quick photo of it and post it here? Do you have like the box it like was bought in? Where did you buy this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylon View Post
    My gunsmith has never heard of it... I was like wow

Most people ask about it have never heard of

7. I just need to know how to get them

I have some of those in 9mm. make me an offer
    WARNING:
    This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence.

Great. I don't know why I could not find it

11. It's my preferred round in my XD-S .45. Ranger-T, standard pressure. Dozens of good rounds out there. People get hung-up on the hype of better ammo. If it's good enough for LE, it's good enough for me, no matter who makes it. Besides, it was cheap; LE stock rotation.
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast