New Jersey Resident Flying Out of JFK
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Jersey Resident Flying Out of JFK

  1. New Jersey Resident Flying Out of JFK

    Can a Firearms owner from New Jersey drive from NJ through NYC stopping at JFK airport with brand new boxed ammunition (meeting TSA weight requirements) legally? I just donated about $200 with of Hornady Critical defense because I couldn't get a straight answer from NJ State Troopers, NY State Troopers, or NYNJ Port Authority Police.

    It's amazing how complicated it is to land legal gun owners in the slammer.

  2.   
  3. I wouldn't chance it and the reason I don't fly out of the City.

  4. #3
    Possession of the handgun ammunition would be illegal in NYC:
    https://www.newyorkcriminallawyer-bl...ossession.html
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  5. New Jersey Resident Flying Out of JFK

    Quote Originally Posted by ramnj View Post
    I wouldn't chance it and the reason I don't fly out of the City.
    Thanks. I ended up donating it.

  6. I was a NYC cop for 20 years, very simple in NYC if you don't have a permit issued by NYC it will not be honored. Even a permit from NY state is invalid in NYC Stupid regulations by stupid politicians


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  7. Quote Originally Posted by hwydave View Post
    I was a NYC cop for 20 years, very simple in NYC if you don't have a permit issued by NYC it will not be honored. Even a permit from NY state is invalid in NYC Stupid regulations by stupid politicians


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    Thanks. Yeah crazy laws. Gotta be a damn near scholar to not get arrested just to transport your own property. Nuts.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by theuser View Post
    Thanks. Yeah crazy laws. Gotta be a damn near scholar to not get arrested just to transport your own property. Nuts.
    It's absolutely ridiculous. It's a right not a privilege


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast