Sig Sauer p365
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer p365

1. Sig Sauer p365

Where can I buy the Sig Sauer p365 handgun?

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app

3. Quote Originally Posted by soco1950 View Post
    Where can I buy the Sig Sauer p365 handgun?

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry mobile app
    Call Sig at 1-603-418-8102. They'll tell you where they're legal, what inventory looks like, and where their retail stores are located. They've been very positively reviewed but I'm partial to Sig products so may not be the most objective source. The M-17 contract Army version of the P-320 is coming out soon in a limited run also. I think it's an 1800 copy run.

Sent from my XT1650 using USA Carry mobile app

I've seen it available for pre-order a few places.

https://www.brownells.com/firearms/h...rod115723.aspx

I’m also interested in the Sig P365, but I’ve seen several YouTube videos that are showing failure to feed, failure to fire and failure to eject. I assume Sig will work it out. They have even posted statements saying that they would. Anyone shot the new Sig, yet? What do you think and where did you get it from so early?
    Lefties like guns, too . . .

6. Quote Originally Posted by Phillydog1958 View Post
    Iím also interested in the Sig P365, but Iíve seen several YouTube videos that are showing failure to feed, failure to fire and failure to eject. I assume Sig will work it out. They have even posted statements saying that they would. Anyone shot the new Sig, yet? What do you think and where did you get it from so early?
    Have not shot the 365 but have it's two cousins. The Sig compacts in 9mm are tight. I mean tight. My 938 had FTF and FTE problems with the first 100 rounds, especially hollow points. I sent it back to Sig free at FedEx, I had it back in 5 days, and it has been flawless since with over 1500 rounds through it. They replaced the mag spring, the recoil spring and polished the feed ramp. It is an outstanding EDC.

Cleaning the 9mm is kind of a pain at first because of the tightness and fit of the recoil spring but I like cleaning guns so not a big deal. I fly right through it now. The 9mm also has a tight magazine and a full mag takes a little elbow grease but I use an Uplula so again, not a problem. I have a 238 for wearing summer clothes and it has been perfect right out of the box. Sig customer service is unsurpassed and aside from the initial cost, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Have not shot the 365 but have it's two cousins. The Sig compacts in 9mm are tight. I mean tight. My 938 had FTF and FTE problems with the first 100 rounds, especially hollow points. I sent it back to Sig free at FedEx, I had it back in 5 days, and it has been flawless since with over 1500 rounds through it. They replaced the mag spring, the recoil spring and polished the feed ramp. It is an outstanding EDC.

Cleaning the 9mm is kind of a pain at first because of the tightness and fit of the recoil spring but I like cleaning guns so not a big deal. I fly right through it now. The 9mm also has a tight magazine and a full mag takes a little elbow grease but I use an Uplula so again, not a problem. I have a 238 for wearing summer clothes and it has been perfect right out of the box. Sig customer service is unsurpassed and aside from the initial cost, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one.

Thanks!

8. The 365 will be my next gun with any luck. I'm just trying to find someone that can get me a deal. I'm too poor to pay msrp.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chaser View Post
    The 365 will be my next gun with any luck. I'm just trying to find someone that can get me a deal. I'm too poor to pay msrp.
    I got a discount as a veteran that I didn't know existed until my boss sent me the price. I think they have LEO discounts also.

10. Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    I got a discount as a veteran that I didn't know existed until my boss sent me the price. I think they have LEO discounts also.

Is it considered a Straw Purchase if I have a friend by me a gun because he get's a discount and I don't? I was under the impression it's only considered a straw purchase if someone buys me a gun that I wouldn't otherwise be able to buy on my own.

I purchase my P365 directly from Cabela’s/Bass Pro online customers service. They had over 825 in stock, but that was about a month ago. I’m sure they went like hot cakes. I got lucky and just called at the right time. My advice is to call frequently.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast