Bulk 380 ammo
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulk 380 ammo

Bulk 380 ammo

looking for 1000 rounds of practice ammo for a 380 anyone have a sorce for it that is a good price

wolfhunter Guest

+1 conerning Georgia-Arms. They have "Canned Heat". This is ammo boxes with 500 or 1000 rounds of ammo that can be shipped. I recently bought 500 rounds of 357Sig from them and am very pleased.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

wolfhunter Guest

sportsmansguide.com is good for some types of ammo.
    ammoman.com is great, but sold out of almost everything right now.
    ableammo.com is a good ammo site too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

7. You could reload 1000 rounds for about $90. If you pick up brass at the range every time you go, you'll have 1000 cases in no time. Most people do not save their brass. When I go to the range I ask everyone shooting to put their brass in "my" bucket. If it's a busy day at the range, I usually end up with close to 1000 cases split between 45acp, 9mm, .380 and 38spl in a three hour period.

I have been looking at the Georgia arms and they are 5-7 weeks behind in shipping. Ammunition to go only has the expensive stuff. I am looking for parctice rounds

JWS, the Georgia-Arms Canned Heat order I mentioned came in 5 days even though they advertised that 5-7 weeks thing. 1300fps
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

ordered 1500 rounds today will see how long it takes....Thanks for all the information

Been a little over 2 weeks and nothing shipped yet . The 5-7 weeks may be correct.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast