Merry Christmas to me!

Thread: Merry Christmas to me!

Merry Christmas to me!

My lovely wife went out today and put a Glock 39 on layaway for me today. For those who are not familiar this is a sub-compact .45 GAP. Yeaaaaaa! Been a good boy all year Santa!

Congrats. Nice present. We have one like it in 9mm.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

The little woman buying you a new Glock! Nice! Congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by NOBAMA View Post
    My lovely wife went out today and put a Glock 39 on layaway for me today. For those who are not familiar this is a sub-compact .45 GAP. Yeaaaaaa! Been a good boy all year Santa!
    Very Cool!!...
    Yea... WellÖ I couldn't wait that long. I'm like a Gynecologist with AIDS, I donít have any patience!!!
    I picked up my Smith & Wesson M&P 45acp on 10/21/09... Gotta love getting what you want... Itís Christmas in October!!!
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I have been a good girl where is my Glock?

Congrat on the new gun.
    Sharon Schuckman
    Put on the Armor of God. And carry the biggest weapon you have.

A Glock is like a pair of socks, their all the same.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

Now the question is...what are you going to get her? Sounds like she's a keeper!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Nice,I have the Glock37 thinking about getting the Glock39 myself. Now you should get her the Glock26 like I'm getting mygirlfriend for christmas. 1 thing about the ammo its hard to find the Federal Premium Hydra-Shok 230 grain for it. If you find some let me know.