Cz-52 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cz-52

My eyesight fading too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    melloyello,
    My eyesight is very very poor when it comes to focusing far out. Luckily, my company insurance kicks in on the 1st and I'll be making an eye appointment finally! You are definitely right on about the sights though- they suck for any long range work!......
    I just started using reading glasses this last year so sights mean a lot to me now.

I'm planning to send one of my CZ-52s to Novak sights. He'll mill out the front and rear sights.
    CZ52
    There is also some better springs you can get at Reeds Ammo.
    Wolfe 18.5# Spring, CZ-52 - Reed's Ammunition & Research, LLC

Those 7.62x25 rounds KICK BUTT!
    I LOVE shooting my TT-33 and CZ-52s.
    I really don't care that it is a 7.62 mm(.30 caliber) vice 9mm or 10mm.
    Recoil is manageable and it will do some real damage.
    AND ammo is still cheap....

BTW - if you are using corrosive ammo, recommend you not depend on Hoppes #9, unless you wash the barrel with soap and water first.

Thanks for the heads up on the corrosive, but I already knew. However anyone reading this thread that didn't know will have been helped. :)

I personally scrub the entire pistol in hot soapy water, let it flash dry and then proceed with normal cleaning.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

I have a CZ-52 and it's as much fun to shoot, as watchin' monkees on Jack Daniels. I occassionally wear it in the military flap holster around the property for targets of opportunity. I popped a couple of rabbits with it last season and made a stew. Shot a wild dog chasing my chickens and took him down fast. I also have a 9mm conversion barrel for it and found it was reliable. Handy to have multiple calibers. I was thinking the other day, how much I wish that Glock would come out with a barrel or conversion unit in the 7.62 Tokarev. Imagine a G17 or 22 in 7.62 Tok! It's a hot little caliber and would be handy in the woods. If someone made some decent JHP's, it would be a nasty little defense round. It would also be cool to have a little carbine like the Ruger 10-22, chambered in it. I have a couple of packs of Mag-Safe rounds in the caliber, but haven't tested them yet. Have fun with it.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    If someone made some decent JHP's, it would be a nasty little defense round. It would also be cool to have a little carbine like the Ruger 10-22, chambered in it. I have a couple of packs of Mag-Safe rounds in the caliber, but haven't tested them yet. Have fun with it.
    Check out Reed's Ammo for HP 7.62x25, Reed's Ammunition & Research, LLC.

You can also wait and see if Wolf Gold makes any more JHP for 7.62x25

MidwayUSA Wolf Gold Ammunition 7.62x25mm Tokarev 85 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point Box of 50 - MidwayUSA
    J&G Sales 7.62x25 Wolf Gold JHP, 50 rd boxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12