Anyone have a Kahr PM9 and how do you like it? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have a Kahr PM9 and how do you like it?

1. I like mine and it shoots as good as my Glock. Never had a malfunction and it goes bang each time you pull the trigger.

I have had one for about 9 months or so. Easy for pocket carry (use a FIST Kydex #5 holster) and the 9mm caliber is great for such a small firearm. Followed the instructions carefully for breakin and shot 200 rounds for the breakin period using a variety of 9mm and 9mm+p rounds. Only one glitch. on the 92nd round when the last round in the mag was fired, the slide did not lock back. Had no repeat of the problem ever since and now have about 600 rounds down range. I believe the WWB round was the problem. The field stripping and reassembly can be a bit tricky so read the manual and look at the video on the Kahr site closely. The firearm is very accurate at 7 and 10 yards. I have night sights on mine. Easy to keep the front sight on target. The only modification I did was to put an Agrip over the stock grips. Does not add much width to the grip and feels great in the hand. Highly recommend the firearm. I do not have the Mass. compliant version. See no real need for the safety because of the DA trigger (smooth but a fairly long travel).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12