40 sw for carry - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 40 sw for carry

The frozen tundra!! Also known as Minnesota
    My Glock 23 is about all I'd want to carry right now as its what I shoot the best with currently. I have a Glock 22 and a Ruger P95, and even though I shoot them both fairly well, the 23 for me is my "GO TO" weapon of choice.
    MN Permit to Carry Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, PPITH
    NRA Life Member, 3 x Iraq War Vet

3. Carry a 4in barrel

Quote Originally Posted by stresco View Post
    I carry an XD .40 Service (4" barrel) daily.
    I am about to purchase one Glock 22 .....40 w/ 4 in. barrel. I am wondering if it would be hard to conceal. Are you a big guy? I weigh 167 and am 5'6. I figured it would be easire for a big guy like 6'6 200 or something. Or do you just wear big clothes? I really don't like anything smaller that a 4 in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    I also have 2 45s a G-21 and a Bersa pro compact, but i also have a G-27 thats a 40 subcompact, great shooting weapon, has a little more muzzle flip than the 45s but nothing bad, easly concealable, I have a crimson trace laser on it, lots of fun at night, or when the range is dark, but it also shows how bad you are with the lazer jumping around
    I'm 5'6" and 170 lbs. and I carry an XD-40 service 4" with no problems a all, with a Crossbreed Supertuck. Just decide which angle suits you best - mine is canted slightly toward the back and I wear it at 3 o'clock.
    -= Piece Corps =-

perfection in 40

A litle to big to CC. H&K USP .40 This is probably the best plastic pistol ever made.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234