Picked up my Eclipse Pro II today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Picked up my Eclipse Pro II today

Picked up my Eclipse Pro II today

I'm very happy with it. Going to go shooting tomorrow and also going to change out the grips on this one.

Sweet!
    Semper Fi

Very Nice.. And the grips are purdy!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Very nice pistol! Enjoy it and let us know how it shoots.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

wow lucky you! Enjoy it! Those grips look good! Maybe you are looking for more function?

Very Nice! I added my 2nd Kimber, a CDP Ultra II, to the fleet on Christmas Eve and couldn't be happier with its' performance.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    wow lucky you! Enjoy it! Those grips look good! Maybe you are looking for more function?
    Nah, I'm looking for a little more flash. Gonna go with the cheesy hardwood with etched flames. Just cause.

I dunno though. I'm really liking the original grips though. They are a nice fit for my big hands and they have a very grippy checkering.

It shoot like a dream. Trigger pull is smooth like glass and it seems like it always puts the round where I want it even if I'm not quite perfect myself. Flawless.

Didn't have any of the FTF, or FTE issues I had with my Crimson Carry in the first hundred rounds. I think I got lucky and wound up with a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Confess View Post
    Nah, I'm looking for a little more flash. Gonna go with the cheesy hardwood with etched flames. Just cause.

I dunno though. I'm really liking the original grips though. They are a nice fit for my big hands and they have a very grippy checkering.

It shoot like a dream. Trigger pull is smooth like glass and it seems like it always puts the round where I want it even if I'm not quite perfect myself. Flawless.

Didn't have any of the FTF, or FTE issues I had with my Crimson Carry in the first hundred rounds. I think I got lucky and wound up with a keeper.
    Should I hate you now or hate you later.... *DROOOOL* :P

I went to GetGrips for alumna grips with a Paladin chesspiece etched on. I got nothing but compliments especially fron the guy who stole it from me.

Good luck with yours. Mine was very accurate and reliable AFTER some work to shoot JHP. Actually a lot of work to shoot JHP.

Sweet Confess!! The Pro Eclipse and/or Pro CDP are on the top of my wishlist (2nd only to finding a job so I can pay for them ;) )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast