I swear it followed me home!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I swear it followed me home!

I swear it followed me home!

I went to the gun shop today to get a new holster for the Kimber I picked up yesterday.

I got to poking around and putting my nose on the glass like I always do. I happened to spy a Ruger MkII that wasn't there yesterday. ( I have been looking )

Well, needless to say it looked like it needed a home and once I handled it for a few minutes it just wouldn't let me put it back in the case.
    So. For this week the score is gun store 2 checkbook 0.
    I did get a Desantis Tuck This II for the Kimber.
    But I also gave a slightly used Ruger a new home as well.

Yay! Cheap plinking!

nice looking

Yeah those strays have a habit of doing that. Hope one follows me home soon.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

I can't tell you how many times I've gone to the gun shop to get ammo, a holster or whatever and came home with a new / new to me gun! I'd love to find a Colt Woodsman to adopt someday!

6. Ya I had a MIII follow me home. its funny how they just do that. Good pick on the Kimber too.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

It's G.A.S. at work again..

Gun Acquisition Syndrome... It almost happened to me today. I was looking at a stainless Walther PPK 380... Ummm small for summer carry... Price was right... It almost had me...

Perhaps another day...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

I own a Ruger MK III 22 / 45

It's cheap to shoot and ......

After you shoot it a few times you'll begin to realize how EZ it is to group a 10 round clip in the black at 30 feet, then it will deceive you into thinking the Kimber should stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Confess View Post
    I went to the gun shop today to get a new holster for the Kimber I picked up yesterday.

I got to poking around and putting my nose on the glass like I always do. I happened to spy a Ruger MkII that wasn't there yesterday. ( I have been looking )

Well, needless to say it looked like it needed a home and once I handled it for a few minutes it just wouldn't let me put it back in the case.
    So. For this week the score is gun store 2 checkbook 0.
    I did get a Desantis Tuck This II for the Kimber.
    But I also gave a slightly used Ruger a new home as well.

Yay! Cheap plinking!
    Nice! Have fun with the new stray!

Nice looking .22.

I'll have to remember that line the next time I stumble across something.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4storm View Post
    I own a Ruger MK III 22 / 45

It's cheap to shoot and ......

After you shoot it a few times you'll begin to realize how EZ it is to group a 10 round clip in the black at 30 feet, then it will deceive you into thinking the Kimber should stay at home.

First time out it had me deceived. The minute I paid 42 bucks for 100 .45 target rounds and then paid 12 bucks for 200 for the MkII. The Kimber is my primary carry now after putting a solid 500 rounds through it the last week to make sure it was going to be reliable so it goes everywhere though. The MkII is everything I remember them to be from my late teens at the range though. It's accurate, ez, and fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast