new to forum new to NC

Thread: new to forum new to NC

1. new to forum new to NC

hello to all. I am a new resident to Noth Carolina from Minnesota. I am interested in obtaining the CC permit for this state. I am also curious as to what i need to do to obtain a minnesota carry permit. I am fairly new to the handgun side of firearms and have not purchased one yet. any ideas on a great carry gun? let m eknow your opinions

First of all, welcome to this forum -- from Missouri. I am not from either Minnesota nor North Carolina so I cannot help you. But if you go to the specific forums -- North Carolina and the the Minnesota forum, you might be able to get your answers there.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

First you gotta take a concealed handgun course, usually about $100. Go to the sheriffs office in the county where you live. Bring some $ and a gov't ID and the certificate from the class. It's all done there in the office. they'll live-scan your prints and fill out all the forms. Take about 90 days to get it approved.

Of course, no felonies, violent misdemeanors, etc.

In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain