did something to a hi-point?? show it off
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: did something to a hi-point?? show it off

Cool did something to a hi-point?? show it off

all i did was add a stripe to the slide and a homemade rubber grip also added rubber to the bottom of the 8 round mag and my 2 10 round mags...(RUBBER ON MAG NOT SHOWN) next is going to be a 18 plus 1 custom mag... show off your hi-points and leave comments

Its the most ghetto thing I've ever seen in my life... but if thats what you are comfortable carrying, then so be it!
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Ditto Ryan H: WHY? I assume answer is "just because".Hey if it works for you all the more power to you. Then again, I find an awful lot of fluff that seems to go on firearms and holsters to be a bit much. I always thought the name of the game was CC and defensive carry and not a fashion runway. Heck, I like cleaning my firearms more than shooting them--so I guess I have a bit of a quirk when it comes to this whole firearm business.

I'm all about customizing your firearms to give them a little of your personality. I'm actually giving my savage a paint job right now. If you like it thats all that matters. I will say that's the first gun I've ever seen with a racing stripe.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

hey the hi-point .380 acp comes stock with the chrome stripe on the slide...here is a pic of it and a pic of my c-9 before i did anything to it.. oh yea i also changed my rear sights to the ghost ring sight

That isn't a chrome stripe on the .380, it is a machined area after the finish was applied. You could accomplish the same thing without tape, just need a little sandpaper and some time, and some paste wax to seal the metal.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

reminds me of an old adage:

"You can't polish a turd"
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    Its the most ghetto thing I've ever seen in my life... but if thats what you are comfortable carrying, then so be it!

+ 1
    In the beginning, the patriot is a scarce man -- brave, hated, and scorned. But when his cause succeeds, the timid join him. For then, it costs nothing to be a patriot. -- Mark Twain

What cheap New Orleans Pimp did you steal it from? (sorry, couldn't help myself. I'm a fool to temptation) The Bangers in N.O. carry them too! But they want the bigger one with the (quote) " Wit da Infa Red Beam on it". Now, add some spinner wheels and fur on the dash and you got it !!!
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan H View Post
    "+2 "
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast