EMP anyone?

Thread: EMP anyone?

EMP anyone?

Just looking to hear your impressions of the Springfield EMP. Anyone have one? Would or do you carry it? For starters I think it is a great looking gun and would be easy to conceal.

3. I have looked at them, not bought one yet. I agree, they look great and would make a great EDC weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Just looking to hear your impressions of the Springfield EMP. Anyone have one? Would or do you carry it? For starters I think it is a great looking gun and would be easy to conceal.
    I have considered trading my wife for an EMP.

Iceman, I have one in .40. Less then 150 rounds through it. Open to negotiations. Depends on the maintenance and what my wife would have to say!
    BTW one of the main reasons I got the .40 is it's all steel and of course it begins with 4. As I get more familiar with the 1911 I would like to carry it.
    If you can get an EMP for her I would say she is special because it is a very nice gun!
    That would be a successful trade.

I want one, matt black in .40 S&W. They don't make it in matt black anymore. Even if I were willing to buy one in the two toned finish, the wait time is ridiculous, and the costs due to demand are too high.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    I don't own one but have shot a friends. I thought it was a solid gun. Felt and points just like my Kimber, just with a slightly skinner grip. So far my buddy has been happy with it.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks for your input all!

I own an EMP in 9mm, and I love it. Before I bought it I had shot a Kimber Ultra Carry II and I didn't like the way it shoot. The only thing that I dislike about the EMP is that Springfield does not make a flush magazine for it. How ever I am in the process of shortening one of my magazines to make it flush. The only bad thing is that I will lose one round.