S&W sigma - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: S&W sigma

agreed. I trust mine. Open carry it when I'm in deep woods in bear country.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I have a .40 and 9mm Sigma, they're dirt-reliable. I payed 325 and 299 respectively, at a store in OKC. Heavy trigger is easy to fix.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by c45man View Post
    Well Glock Fan, how much of, as you say, a pos that the sigma is that with only "a little consideration and minor modifications, the Sigma could be an excellent piece of equipment. How many shortcuts and cut corners can be corrected with a little consideration and minor modifications? No argument, just asking.
    By the way, an echo is not going to be an excellent car with minor modifications and little consideration. Happy shooting and enjoy your glock.
    I Know, we could shoot the Echos with the Sigmas, and see which quits first,......................sorry guys I have had both, and could not resist.............

5. I have been shooting my Sigma 9mm for about 2 years now. I'm still waiting for that first failure. I have shot many hundreds of all types of ammo. FMJ, JHP, cheap Russian junk ammo, you name it. It loves all types. The trigger gets better the more you use it. I still stand by the statement that it is a good gun for the money. You can get a better gun, but you will not find a more reliable gun. It is hard to beat 100%.

Had a bad run of Winchester ammo .40 s&W once. But that was just that once. Fortunately I only bought a few hundred rounds of it.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

My buddy just bought one a while back and loves it. He said it was pretty accurate and durable for the price. But when he told me that he would trade me his NEW sigma for my 5 year old Ruger 95dc I knew that it couldn't be that great. I agree with rugerfan. You can find rugers for around the same price and are very durable and accurate.

I picked up an XDm, buddy got a sigma. I'm no pistol expert, but the only difference I experienced. Was the trigger pull. He loves his pistol, and wouldn't want any other pistol. I don't think id have a problem shooting it after some time getting used to the heavier trigger pull. Only thing I would recommend, before spending any money on your next firearm, go to a range and rent a couple. Because the best expert to tell you what's ergonomically and functionally comfortable for you, is YOU.

Just my 2cents.
    Last edited by CDWilliams05; 01-26-2011 at 01:49 AM. Reason: bad spellings from phones autocorrect

You are absolutely righ ssb thats why you should by a SIGsauer just buy the bes tand forget the rest...lol by the way last time I owned a glock I used it for a wheel chock had a flat tire on a hill and its all i had..

Quote Originally Posted by CDWilliams05 View Post
    I picked up an XDm, buddy got a sigma. I'm no pistol expert, but the only difference I experienced. Was the trigger pull. He loves his pistol, and wouldn't want any other pistol. I don't think id have a problem shooting it after some time getting used to the heavier trigger pull. Only thing I would recommend, before spending any money on your next firearm, go to a range and rent a couple. Because the best expert to tell you what's ergonomically and functionally comfortable for you, is YOU.

Just my 2cents.
    Haha you got it right with the wheel chock, my buddy bought an xdm9mm, after I bought my sigma. I loved shooting both! I enjoy the trigger pull on my sigma and his xdm is fun to shoot! But next month I'm getting an m&p9mm pro... Then we shall see, as far as a wheel chock, I am not spending that kind of money on something I have no desire to shoot! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by tbone1964 View Post
    You are absolutely righ ssb thats why you should by a SIGsauer just buy the bes tand forget the rest...lol by the way last time I owned a glock I used it for a wheel chock had a flat tire on a hill and its all i had..
    I was going to try to tell you a few things, but I thought about it and realized, there is no reasoning with a moron, you just want to make joke, and probably don't have a clue what your talking about, also you should pray that the hundreds of thousands of police officers, never have to defend you from a BG with there Wheel Chock

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast