Pocket .380 roundup - Page 3

View Poll Results: Which .380 pocket rocket do you think is best?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diamondback DB380

10 5.56%
  • IMI "Micro" Desert Eagle

5 2.78%
  • Kahr P380

16 8.89%
  • Kel-Tec PTA3

30 16.67%
  • North American Arms "Guardian"

0 0%
  • Ruger LCP

55 30.56%
  • Sig Sauer P238

31 17.22%
  • Smith & Wesson "Bodyguard"

12 6.67%
  • Taurus PT738 "TCP"

9 5.00%
  • Bersa Thunder

23 12.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pocket .380 roundup

1. I had the Bersa thunder 380 7 clip I sold it to my sister a couple days ago and bought the bersa 380 thunder plus thicker handle 15 round clip rubber rap around grips nice gun bullets a little hard to find though right now anyway.

Sig p-238 For My Back-Up Gun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Les Maynard View Post
    We have two 380's Mine is a Sig P238 Equinox and my wife has a Ruger LCP w/Crimson Trace. She has her LCP for sale. I have ordered a Sig P238 Rainbow for her.

Very well made,super bright night sights and a huge glow worm on the front sight. Carry condition 1 and a great little back-up!

Action Is Always Faster Than Reaction!!!

Just added the Bersa Thunder to the list to vote on.

I voted for the Ruger LCP. That's the only one I have an I carry it quite often. I just love that little gun.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

5. My choice of concealed weapon is somewhat based on how I am dressed. I'm in the Automotive business and as such wear a "Uniform" type shirt and pants. The Kel-Tec 3AT in a Centerline necklace holster works great. Lightweight, secure, available and unnoticeable hanging between the shirt pockets. I can preform most of my duties without concern. The Centerline Neck Holster sure takes the edge off latrine calls. I also have a Walther PPK in stainless.Fine CC weapon for belt carry with a long shirt, vest or jacket. Doubtless one of the finest tried and true380's ever produced. Weighs 3X as much and is twice the size of the 3AT.

6. NO Interarms PPK. One of the best ones out there, and has been for quite some time.

I have the DB380 and the Ruger LCP as well as the PPK. All are great for they're intended use, but the PPK is by far the better of the three. IMO, it's as good if not better than any of the new offerings as well. JM2C

WhoDat.

First if you need more firepower than a good JHP rd, carry a bigger gun, the super hot rds in the small 380s are very uncomfortable to shoot, have anyone of you ever shot a corbon +p+ in a LCP? if you did I garrenty you would not do it twice and personaly I like the 738 Taurus

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    Just added the Bersa Thunder to the list to vote on.

I voted for the Ruger LCP. That's the only one I have an I carry it quite often. I just love that little gun.
    Thanks Luke!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    NO Interarms PPK. One of the best ones out there, and has been for quite some time.

I have the DB380 and the Ruger LCP as well as the PPK. All are great for they're intended use, but the PPK is by far the better of the three. IMO, it's as good if not better than any of the new offerings as well. JM2C

WhoDat.
    I understand... sorry I couldn't get them all in there so I just listed the most popular... There is the gun you mention, and the Rohrbaugh .380, etc..etc... The list goes on and on. I didn't include the Rohrbaugh because for most folks, they are not very affordable.

I(we) have a Ruger LCP...very accurate little gun with the Crimson Laserguard,
    and the Kahr p380...a very well made gun and will add a Crimson Laserguard to that one also.

I bought a Bersa .380 for my daughter because it fit her hand well, recoil was very tollerable, and price. I carry a .45 1911 in 3.5" barrel as my preferred carry gun. I have, on occasion carried the little Bersa. It is easy to conceal and carry. I would like to handle a P238, and would seriously consider it as a backup due to the similarity to a 1911. I think it is a good idea to carry the gun one is most familiar with and the similarity between the P238 and 1911 would make it a good candidate for me. I will have to check out the P238.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast