Just bought a new Taurus Millenium Pro .45

Thread: Just bought a new Taurus Millenium Pro .45

Smile Just bought a new Taurus Millenium Pro .45

Got it online at Bud's Gun shop for $339.00! Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro 45acp Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $339.00

Can't wait to pick it up! Got a Ross M9S Covered Yaqui from CCWSupply.biz CCWSUPPLY.BIZ - Ross M9S Covered Yaqui Belt Holster

Doug
    ‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’ — Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Pyros9 View Post
    Got it online at Bud's Gun shop for $339.00! Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro 45acp Stainless for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $339.00

Can't wait to pick it up! Got a Ross M9S Covered Yaqui from CCWSupply.biz CCWSUPPLY.BIZ - Ross M9S Covered Yaqui Belt Holster

Doug
    Congratulations. I sure hope Taurus got that trigger straightened out. You squeeze it on Sunday, and on Friday, it fires. Let us know. If so, I can return my wife's pink 9mm for a trigger re-do.

I have one of the first generation Taurus PT145 Milleniums (not the "Pro"). You get used to the trigger....it's a DAO pistol so the trigger pull is SUPPOSED to be long. Once you get used to it, you learn to take up most of the slack, then squeeze off the shot.

Great little pistol for the money, IMHO. It's not my favorite pistol that I own, but I don't regret buying it, and it gets carried when it's hot outside and tougher to conceal my larger rigs.

MojoTexas

5. I looked at the pro in .40 this weekend and was impressed. Nice feel, good workmanship and nice size. May consider one later this summer.

Thanks, good post I was looking at a 145, may just go pick it up