I swear this is the last one....... - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I swear this is the last one.......

These were in my Easter basket.

Quote Originally Posted by W.D.Murray View Post

The post is missing the pictures or the Easter Bunny is an anti-gun Democrap...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by W.D.Murray View Post

Stealth guns?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Stealth guns?
    WOW!! True concealed carry guns. You can carry them in your hands and no one would notice!!

I want some.

Peace...

To assist with the adding picture issue.

1. add / upload the pictures you wish to insert in the post to your album on your profile page.
    2. Once they have been uploaded, open the picture to view.
    3. Right click on the open picture and choose the option from the right click menu "copy image location".
    4. In the post choose the insert image icon (yellow square w/ mountain at bottom).
    5. remove the http:// from field in the "please enter URL of your image" dialog box.
    6. Paste the URL that you copied from the open picture in step 3 into the field.
    7. Click "OK" on the dialog box.

You will see HTML tags in the post related to the image if you have completed the steps correctly. Leave them as they are and continue to type etc. Once you post your message you will see the picture.

Good Luck.
    Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Round count = 0.

KimberRB is in town this week and I think we are going to the range Wednesday. So I'll have a range report for you guys after that.
    Weeeeeeelllllll Did the Kimbers get to the range?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Weeeeeeelllllll Did the Kimbers get to the range?
    What do you think?? It was a perfect day for the range and we had a BLAST... hahaha

We traveled light today and only took a few things with us. Here was what we had fun with today:

"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

And the Nice Shinny Thang? Shoot nice?

Really nice grouping in the picture... 308 x12

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    And the Nice Shinny Thang? Shoot nice?

Really nice grouping in the picture... 308 x12
    The new Kimber shot flawlessly. Not one issue with her and she shoots better then I can. I train and shoot more for personal defense so I don't get much bullseye practice in. At 25 yards I would not have a problem hitting a 5" plate. I think with a little more practice I'll be able to shink that down another inch or two. It's also a really smooth soft shooting 45. Kimber pat yourselves on the back for another fine shooter.

On a side note I also got to shoot my Marlin 1894 .357 for the first time. WOW... is all I have to say. I was amazed at the accuracy at 100 yards. KimberRB and myself were picking off bowling pins without much of a problem. When we did miss it was not by much. Great little pistol caliber carbine.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Yes, That Marlin is a pretty one. I have no doubt it's a straight shooter. That Kimber is on my "Wish List".. (Along with a Wilson CQB ) First time out with a new "Toy" can be fun and trying. I know when I got the XD-m down to the range for the first time last month was a great time. Glad you had RB with you, I was alone. It's more fun to share the moments.
    Semper Fi

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast