Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats next to you

1. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Anticipating the recoil...

Peace...
    Exactly. You said it better than I. Thanks. CBear

Quote Originally Posted by cbear View Post
    Exactly. You said it better than I. Thanks. CBear
    Kickers make the shooter shoot high or low. Some will palm the grip hard and push the muzzle high, others will squeeze the oil out of it and jerk the trigger causing the shot to go low. Welcome...

Peace...

As to what is next to me: Smith and Wesson M&P45 on one side and a spare magazine for said firearm on the other.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

What's next to me ?

It was a woman, until I got up to come in here. I have a folding knife, one handgun, couple of magazines (reading type) couple of books, music CD's framed pictures of family and friends etc.

Across the room in the walk in closet is a huge Sentry safe with everything one could want, but I'm still buying stuff to cram in to it.
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

My dog is next to me, but a 4" 1911 is always on my hip.....
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Next to my keyboard is a CZ-75 P-06 (wife's), loaded and with a spare mag. On the credenza behind me is a Bersa .380 with a 9rd mag in and another sitting next to it where I placed it when getting home this evening. There are others around the house as well.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Just my Marlin .22 bolt action rifle against the wall, and my S&W M&P .40 on the table, locked and loaded, always ready for some dumb ***** to kick in the Apartment door thinkin he can run the place. Id like to see him try.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Safety Harbor, Florida since 2006 Waterloo, New York before 2006.
    Kimber Ultra CDP II 45acp

Right now its a Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II. When I go to bed it will be a Para LTC with Trijicon night sights on the nightstand. Next to my wife is a Mossberg 500A 12 ga. pistol grip.

What's Next To Me?

My Great Grand Fathers US Army 1911 from World War I. Made in 1913 by Colt. It sits on my table beside my chair, loaded with Hornady 230grain FMJ Flat Point. Another spare mag and a Surefire L4 Lumamax Flashlight and my cell phone. As I sit here with my laptop, my Weenie Dog sits beside me on the other side by the TV remote.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

My XD40sc is on my hip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast