Whats next to you - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats next to you

1. Next to me is a S & W 642 and a large glass of water.

I love my S&W 15-22, but to really have fun, get a High Point TS995 and kick some brass!

4. Cool

Nothing's right beside me but there's a 2" Dan Wesson .357 loaded with Remington 140gr Multi-ball (that's a factory load with 2 .36 round ball in each cartridge-Sorry, it was discontinued about 10 years ago and, no, you can't have any of the 100 rounds I have left)) cached close to hand with a Safariland Comp II speedloader full of 125gr Gold Dots laying beside it. Considering the ranges that would be involved, the Multiball is a good choice. The average spread between the 2 balls is about 1 1/2 inches at 25 feet and that's about twice as far as I am from the door.

That ought to be enough for me to fight my way to the Para Ordnance P13 or the 1100 (amongst other surprises that shall remain unnamed) in the other room.

next to me... my dog, black lab almost 1 year old in another 2 weeks.. a bowflex behind me..full size .45 EAA Witness which is usually next to my bed, but my .40 baby eagle got sent back to magnum research to fix a small problem... (hopefully small). rifle case about 10 ft away with my ruger 10/22 and marlin XL7 .30-06 in it. and I won't bother to list all the clutter.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123