New engraved LCP

Thread: New engraved LCP

New engraved LCP

I was wanting to get a pocket gun to carry during the summer while wearing shorts. I went to my favorite shop this morning to check out what they had. I was really wanting a 9mm and was even thinking about a 9mm derringer. After talking to a couple of the sales guys and looking and handling several I decided to get the Ruger LCP. I really liked the look of the bi-tone with the stainless slide but when they showed me the engraved slide model and told me it was on sale, I just couldn't justify paying $50 more for the stainless slide.

Not only did I pick up the little Ruger they also had primers (Federal and CCI) for $30 a brick and I was told they had bought 500,000 primers and they would be that price while they lasted. I picked up some small pistol and small rifle. I'll probably stop by next payday and pickup a couple more bricks.

3. Nice!

That looks sharp! I have not seen an engraved, or stainless slide on the LCP.
    I have a standard LCP for the exact reason you just picked this up. Works great in a pocket holster in shorts. No one will know you have it, and you'll forget it's even there unless you need it.

very sharp looking lcp. check out www.elsiepeaforums.com great place

Red face

For what it is, its very nice looking. I almost purchased something similar but held off. Granted, for us gun folks there isn’t anything quite like a nicely engraved handgun.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Took to LCP to the range today. Fed it 2 different types of HP's, some RN FMJ and some WWB FN FMJ and it eat all without missing a beat.

First 5 shots from 7 yds