Need Help.....

Thread: Need Help.....

Exclamation Need Help.....

Have a Kahr PM9 and want to adjust the rear site. The owner manual states that a site adjustment tool should be used. When I google site adjustment tools I get varioius types and I do not know which or what to use to adjust the PM9 sites . Can someone help this newbie ? Thank You

Sight tools are great if you want to pay a lot for a good tool. What I've always done is use a brass punch and a hammer. The rear sight is fits tightly in the dovetail but it can be moved with with a hammer and punch. If you take your time you can adjust the sight without marking or damaging the sight.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Sight tools are great if you want to pay a lot for a good tool. What I've always done is use a brass punch and a hammer. The rear sight is fits tightly in the dovetail but it can be moved with with a hammer and punch. If you take your time you can adjust the sight without marking or damaging the sight.
    Thank You for the quick response