Smith and wesson bodyguard - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smith and wesson bodyguard

I went to my local dealer to buy one a couple of weeks ago. They're a nice feeling gun and the price is certainly right when you consider the laser is fully incorporated in the design.

However, my dealer said, "Better wait a bit because they're having some issues with the trigger returning." He further explained that they (the gun shop) were not really going to sell any more until "the serial numbers get above 3000."

After doing a little internet research, it is true that there are some issues with the trigger return. S&W is fully standing by the warranty, but I'll wait a while before making my purchase.

Just Google "bodyguard 380 problems" and you'll quickly see what I'm referring to.

I swear, they are getting as bad as the car makers.
    For example, once upon a time, the 'Explorer' tag on a Ford meant it was a heavy duty pickup like a F150 4X4 off road/work package with a fancy paint job and a nicer interior- not the ill handling result of a pickup and station wagon's unholy union.
    You do know the explorer is based off the Ford ranger pick up truck and not the F150. The Ford Expedition is based off the F150 pick up truck and the Ford excursion is based off the F250 pick up truck. The explorer brand is **** and always has been same with the ranger pick up. I love my Expedition to death and would not trade it.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I swear, they are getting as bad as the car makers.

You do know the explorer is based off the Ford ranger pick up truck and not the F150. The Ford Expedition is based off the F150 pick up truck and the Ford excursion is based off the F250 pick up truck. The explorer brand is **** and always has been same with the ranger pick up. I love my Expedition to death and would not trade it.
    I realize that completely but before there was such a thing as an SUV (or the Ranger for that matter), the name Ford Explorer was a name for a off road package for the F-150 series of pickups (like the XL, XLT or Lariat is now). Back then, Ford trucks were the F-series. Any names you saw were the different interior or off road packages.

It's the same thing that GM did with their trucks at the time. 'Custom Deluxe' Chevy or GMC pickups had fancier interiors, more chrome and different name badges on the side.

is the semi auto CA legal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12