Glock C Models

Thread: Glock C Models

1. Question Glock C Models

I am the proud new owner of a G23C, That is a compensated model .40S&W. My question is this. Has anyone ever experienced or heard of this gun failing, i.e. barrel/muzzle blowing up or cracking. Its my only concern about this new weapon, otherwise a real pleasure to shoot. Thanks

I have three C model Glocke...and I have shot thousands of rounds through each one without a problem, I never heard of any problems, Glocks is all I shoot, and carry.......
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCK4Life View Post
    I am the proud new owner of a G23C, That is a compensated model .40S&W. My question is this. Has anyone ever experienced or heard of this gun failing, i.e. barrel/muzzle blowing up or cracking. Its my only concern about this new weapon, otherwise a real pleasure to shoot. Thanks
    Use factory ammuniton and you won't have any problems. The "kabooms" you have heard about are due to ammunition that has been reloaded at too high a pressure. Stick with factory ammunition and enjoy your Glock.

When at a gunshow I asked a LEO about his factory C Glock and if it had blowback into his eyes. He said, "Nope, but I do find it lights up my front sight just fine." A LEO with sense of humor --cool guy.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    'Never argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level, and defeat you with experience!' --Dilbert

I have a Glock 21-C.

Zero problems with it. It runs like any Glock, anytime, all the time. I have heard of several compensated Springfield XD's cracking the slide much like this one. I even saw one myself. But never in a Glock. Bill T.