S&W M&P 9mm Compact - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S&W M&P 9mm Compact

I purchased my M&P40c about two weeks ago. I only have about two hundred rounds through it so far. The only problem I have had is running out of ammunition. I love it!
    The pinky extension mag is my favorite, and from what I understand the free mags will include the extension. I traded a 4" 1911 in for it. The 1911 was a lot heavier than i wanted to be carrying around. I just ordered a Crossbreed Supertuck to carry it in.

3. I also have the 9c. This is a very nice handgun.

4. From what I keep hearing.. you can call S&W and they will send you a free pinky extension for your M&P compact.

dv

This thread would be sooooo much better if there were pictures.............:icon_wink:

Jim

6. Quote Originally Posted by dvickery View Post
    From what I keep hearing.. you can call S&W and they will send you a free pinky extension for your M&P compact.

dv
    Smith & Wesson Customer Service is one of the best.

Ask and yee shall receive. :)

Behold, a M&P 9mm Compact.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Memphis,

Thanks for the pics., that is a sweet looking gun...I will have to put it on my list of wants..

Jim

Yep, The S&W M&P9C is sweet! Bought one for the wife. When I started her out shooting hand guns, I took her to the range with old reliable (S&W 38 special). I thought this would be entertaining! She shot very well with it. So I took her to the counter and proceded to look for something that would fit her well. After a long time! She decided that she liked the M&P9C. Let me tell you, we went back into the range and when she got done, She cut the target in half. This works well for both right and left handed people.(She is a lefty) I had the chance to buy a mod 5904 which I think is a little lighter, She likes it as well.
    It's all good stuff!

M&P9c

I just purchased a new M&P 9c last night and waiting for it to be shipped to my local FFL dealer. I too was dead set in getting a Glock 26 but after reading many eye-numbing post I decided to go with the SW. I can't wait to pick it up in a few days and take her to the range!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12