Glock Trigger

Thread: Glock Trigger

1. Glock Trigger

So the trigger on my Glock 19 is a little squishy. I know if it was crisper I could get bettershots. Does anyone know what could be done to fix the trigger to make it crisper.

Spencer

my g19 trigger is crisp you can call glock 770432 1202
    send it to them

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer R. View Post
    So the trigger on my Glock 19 is a little squishy. I know if it was crisper I could get bettershots. Does anyone know what could be done to fix the trigger to make it crisper.

Spencer
    Glock Parts and Accesories - GlockStore.com

I'm not a Glock shooter much ( I have a couple) but I have shot a Glock or two that one of our local IDPA hotrods shoots, and for a Glock it has a nice trigger. The lick above maybe what you are looking for.

Steve

Brian Enos - Competition Shooting Books, Slide-Glide, DVDs & Reloading ask the question there and you'll get all kinds of answers and different aftermarket companies that can turn your trigger into something you won't believe.

handgonnetoter Guest
    [QUOTE=mark5019;156765]my g19 trigger is crisp you can call glock 770432 1202
    send it to them[/QUOT

My G19 has a pretty good trigger too. There is a little bit of "squishy" to it, but you have to remember that it is a polymer pistol and not a finely tuned 1911 or revolver. Maybe if you went to the 3.5 pound trigger bar it would be better. Personally, I keep mine stock. It is still one of the best shooting handguns I have.

7. Iím not an advocate of change for the sake of change. I think that a rush to judgment often applies with perceived change/modification to enhance performance. Be very selective.

Google Glock 25 cent trigger job. Just a stone and a little polishing of the connector and a couple other surfaces and you won't believe the difference. Takes 15-20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    My G19 has a pretty good trigger too. There is a little bit of "squishy" to it, but you have to remember that it is a polymer pistol and not a finely tuned 1911 or revolver.
    I just remember that the Glock is a finely tuned polymer pistol.