question about my friend gloc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: question about my friend gloc

question about my friend gloc

i got to go to the rang to day, to shot my .22 lr and my friend bought her glock with her. not im not a hand gun person but i have good aim seen as i can get a target with my .22 at 200 yards witha 15 mph crass wing and stay in the 9-10 rang.

on the rang it was marked on the wall 5 and its a 25yd rang so i taking it it was 5 yds? she put a clip down rang and hit 3 out of 15. then we moved it up to 3 thinking it was out to far and she hit like 6 -7 out of 15. we reloaded both clips and put new target up and i did the same and i got more in the target but between both clips i didnt even get 15 rounds in the target.
    as i got to looking at it the barrel moves a long when pull the slide back and lock it.

so the question is if there any way to titen it up , or some trick to it. it move side to side a lil an up an down a lot. im trying to keep form taking to a gun smith.

if you can help i would be great full

The barrel is suppose to move up when the slide goes back. Proper grip will go along way.
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan .When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours - Stephen Roberts

Ask someone who is a good shot to try out the gun. Next time you are at the range there will probably be several people there who are at least average shots. An average shooter should be able to keep a 6" pattern at 5 yards. Also, the range master can tell you in five seconds if the gun has a major problem with a loose barrel. Maybe this Glock was not assembled properly or is broken.

well the slide was taken off but was not taken fully apart b/c her kids knew where it was at but didn't know how to put it together.

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    i got to go to the rang to day, to shot my .22 lr and my friend bought her glock with her. not im not a hand gun person but i have good aim seen as i can get a target with my .22 at 200 yards witha 15 mph crass wing and stay in the 9-10 rang.

on the rang it was marked on the wall 5 and its a 25yd rang so i taking it it was 5 yds? she put a clip down rang and hit 3 out of 15. then we moved it up to 3 thinking it was out to far and she hit like 6 -7 out of 15. we reloaded both clips and put new target up and i did the same and i got more in the target but between both clips i didnt even get 15 rounds in the target.
    as i got to looking at it the barrel moves a long when pull the slide back and lock it.

so the question is if there any way to titen it up , or some trick to it. it move side to side a lil an up an down a lot. im trying to keep form taking to a gun smith.

if you can help i would be great full
    You might want to learn spelling and grammar first. If you can hit a target of any reasonable size (B27) with a .22Lr pistol @ 200 yards then I'll take a dump in public in front of the police.

Your barrel is supposed to move. Ever hear the term "Browning operation" or "Browning linkless?"
    "When a government robs Peter to pay Paul it will alway's have the support of Paul" George Bernard Shaw

.22 lr lr stand for.22 long rifle

and i dont deal with pistols i think its kind of odd that you we could not hit a target at 5 yds with it, idk maybe me and a glock just dont get long. but i was asking b/c i know someone might know. i think we are going back monday i well say something to the guy on duty and see what he says

ok i the glock is find it was not the gun it was us. my friend asked if it had the stock buffer spring and i said yea, and he said there's your prob. the recoil had more kick then we could handle he thinks. he said get a deff buffer spring. now as for buffer springs is there one better then the other in recoil reduction?

im in the dark on this gun so im looking for help form you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    well the slide was taken off but was not taken fully apart b/c her kids knew where it was at but didn't know how to put it together.
    ?!? So let me get this straight..... her kids found the gun, took it apart and couldn't put it back together?

Or.... almost as bad.... she kept it stored disassembled so when her kids played with it they couldn't put it together?!?!

put the guns down, and back away fast as u can......
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Shinta, every time you post you scare me a little more, Buddy.

Having PTSD you probably should not be handling firearms. And you seem to ignore any advice on taking a moment to improve grammar and spelling (both of which can be checked for free on the internet), which shows a lack of responsibility to your fellow posters here. We can advise you and your friends about safe gun handling and storage, following the law, etc. But if you are not willing to learn, you are wasting our time and getting a showcase of your irresponsibility on a very public website.

I sure would like to know you are getting treatment.

From here on, my recommendation is to stay away from firearms until you are more emotionally and socially mature.

No hate, just my thoughts on the reality of your situation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast