Glocks just aren't my thing... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glocks just aren't my thing...

I've never been crazy about the ergonomics of Glocks. That being said, I shoot my buddy's G23 better and more accurately than any of my own pistols. Go figure.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dobleceroseite View Post
    While I don't agree with the 1911 comment, the Hi-Power is by far the ugliest gun I have ever seen. Yet at the same time it has a certain type of appeal that has put the gun on my list to buy. I guess that is what happens when you don't change the design of something for almost 100 years.
    Yea, its weird how that works huh?

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Tall View Post
    I've never been crazy about the ergonomics of Glocks. That being said, I shoot my buddy's G23 better and more accurately than any of my own pistols. Go figure.
    I think, for me anyway, the grip angle allows me to "lean" into the gun and just plain ol' shoot it better.

I love my Glock 27. I'll carry it around comfortably and you can lug around your heavy 1911.

Do you 1911 guys have to carry a brink on the other side to even out the weight distribution?

6. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JrFreak View Post
    I love my Glock 27. I'll carry it around comfortably and you can lug around your heavy 1911.

Do you 1911 guys have to carry a brink on the other side to even out the weight distribution?
    Nope, just a spare mag.

My 1911 carry gun is actually a Para Ordnance, so 13 rounds of .45 goes a long way to balancing out the P13 on the other hip.

At least I don't have to worry about my gun melting if there's a fire at the house.

I might have to replace the grips, but not the frame.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234