I picked up an HK today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I picked up an HK today

I picked up an HK today

Gave $150 and a Mossberg 590 for it. it's nice to have an HK again.

I'm sorry I'm having a hard time seeing the picture. Is that a Compact 45? Very nice. I like the light attachment. I want to get something like that for mine.

nice firearm. i too like the light. i have the tlr-2 for my smith and wesson m&p .40.

Quote Originally Posted by dobleceroseite View Post
    I'm sorry I'm having a hard time seeing the picture. Is that a Compact 45? Very nice. I like the light attachment. I want to get something like that for mine.

It's a USP full size. It is my house gun now. :) It's no bigger than my carry gun but the light is a lol awkward.

Congrats. You can't go wrong with an HK but of course what else would you expect me to say.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Nice pistol. I keep a full-size HK45 next to my bed at night and I frequently carry a P2000SK 9MM. I love 'em both. A friend of mine who has a lot of real-world experience in Iraq and Afghanistan swears by HK pistols. His reccommendation was the biggest influence on what I'd buy.

Nice Trade! I have a USP .45 for home defense and a P2000 9mm for CCW purposes. HKs are just about as reliable as they come.
    MR

Ive always wanted an HK i like, i like
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Congrats. You can't go wrong with an HK but of course what else would you expect me to say.
    I always pegged you as more of a Glock guy.

11. Congrats, and enjoy. The USP is a very nice gun. It was my very first gun. Hope you will enjoy it in the years to come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast