How many pistols/spare mags do you carry everyday? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pistols/spare mags do you carry everyday?

I carry 1 s&w m&p 40 +1 with 1 spare mag, thats a total of 31 rounds.
    Getting the smith and wesson bodyguard after seeing it today, love the little sucker. going to carry that on my ankle
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

EMP 9 +1 I hope that all I need !

Two spare strips with revolvers and one or two spare mags with autos.

-Doc

5. Smile

I carry an XD 45 ACP with 14 rounds and 2 mags with 13 rounds each using 230 gr hollow points total of 40 rounds :)

wife carries .38 S&W 5 rounds and 15 rounds in speed clips also hollow points:)

My carry

I carry my nighthawk 1911. Its a government model in thier T3 configuration. ( if your looking for a 1911 that feels great, never fails, and shoots sub moa at 50 yards, give them a call!) I wear it strong side in a good old leather pancake holster. Iwb every once in a while. I wear 3 spare mags in my weak side. Each in an individual g&g mag carrier. (dont buy those I will be replacing them soon). I also wear a smith J frame 638 in an ankle holster more than half the time. THEN there is the truck!!! LOL

I carry G36SF in a Don Humes cargo pocket holster with extra mag or ankle holster (ammo .45ACP hornady critical defense)

and a Kel-tec pf-9 in a Galco US second ammendment holster LH with extra magazine and a Galco left hand magazine holder (ammo 9mm Corbon or hornady Critical defense)

RRA AR-15 with 3 magazines 28 able in each magazine
    and a black widow derringer .22Mag in my right pocket using the integrated belt clip
    Last edited by stingray2100; 01-06-2011 at 11:24 PM. Reason: forgot the ammo portion

Off-duty I carry a Glock 19 with one or two spare mags, and a S&W 642 with an extra speed strip.

9. My state thinks I am not worth CCW

I live in Wisconsin, but after the Communist leave the state building I should be carrying a Kahr Arms in 9mm or 45 both with crimson trace grips. If I go to a more "interesting" area I will put that in deep conceal and carry an FNP or the HK in 45.

I should say, primarily if i am with my wife and or child(ren) as alone, i probably wont ever pull a mechanical weapon :-). As long and there are less than say... 5

do people know humor in this forum, my first post i think
    Last edited by eyeball_jerry; 01-07-2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: addition

I carry my Kimber Pro Carry II with 7+1 when I am in my regular area, (a "good" neighborhood) and when I go someplace with a higher crime rate i carry one or two extra magazines. I carry IWB on my left hip and I carry a Gerber automatic knife in my right front pocket. I am a righty but left-eye dom. so I shoot better lefty.

one day I plan on getting a pocket pistol for my BUG.

11. Nope, I usually carry only 1 gun on me. There's always another in the truck because I can't get to my primary carry while in the driver's seat because of seat configuration and being left handed.

The ONLY time I ever carried more than one gun was the morning after Hurricane Opal blew through. I lived the closest to the restaurant I was working at during this time and the general manager couldn't get to town (what was normally a 20 minute commute), so I ended up going up to the store about dawn. I'd heard rumors of possible looting downtown, so I came loaded for bear.

I had 2 Browning Hi Powers loaded 13+1 with 124gr Hydrashocks and a 1917 Smith wheelgun loaded with 230gr Eldorado Starfires. under my field coat There was also 2 spare mags for each auto and 4 full moons for the 1917 spread around the cargo pockets.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast