M&P Mag Drop Problems - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M&P Mag Drop Problems

1. I am still on the fence about the M&P but the glock 19 or 23 is not looking to bad either and havent heard to bad on them so will just have to see, but thanks for the help guys.

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    A couple of things.

The trigger on an M&P with the Apex DCAEK is significantly better than one with the S&W Performance Center action work and sear. I am sitting here with one of each within reach and a new one that is going to Apex tomorrow.

After watching the videos, I figured I COULD install the Apex package myself but TO ME it was worth what it cost to have Apex do the work. It's not that Apex charges too much, it's the shipping back and forth that makes it expensive.

I can't say enough good things about Apex. Their stuff is excellent and they are wonderful to deal with.
    I have installed 3 of the Apex Kits (my 45, 40c and a friends 9mm)and they really are that simple to do. The M&P is very easy to do work on. I've had my 1911 apart and it is far easier then one of those.

They really do work well and are simple to do the install on.

My trigger was MA compliant, at 10lb 7oz it was a necessity to fix it. 5lb 4oz by the Lyman pull gauge now... All 3 done were in the same range give an oz or 2. The reset is about 3/16 of an inch and very positive.
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    I have installed 3 of the Apex Kits (my 45, 40c and a friends 9mm)and they really are that simple to do. The M&P is very easy to do work on. I've had my 1911 apart and it is far easier then one of those.

They really do work well and are simple to do the install on.

My trigger was MA compliant, at 10lb 7oz it was a necessity to fix it. 5lb 4oz by the Lyman pull gauge now... All 3 done were in the same range give an oz or 2. The reset is about 3/16 of an inch and very positive.
    I may play with it and do it myself I'm still up in the air. I really don't want to ******* anything up seeing as how it is my carry firearm. It would drop it down to about a three pound trigger or I can drop it down to a two pound LOL (I think that would be a little to much).

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12