Charter Arms 357 Mag Pug

Thread: Charter Arms 357 Mag Pug

Charter Arms 357 Mag Pug

Would like to hear from anyone who has bought or shot one of Charter Arms recently produced 357 Mag Pug Revolvers. The one I am most interested in is the SS DAO 2.2" model.
    Thanks

Charter Arms

HI:
    American Handgunner magazine did a story about Charter Arms a few months ago. American Handgunner magazine give Charter Arms a good mark for quality guns. Many years ago I know that thier quality was not that good. Back in the 1960s they where known as saturday night specials. But they have come a long way as per Handgunner Magazine.
    Rich
    Beware of your surroundings

Quote Originally Posted by rlkraatz View Post
    HI:
    American Handgunner magazine did a story about Charter Arms a few months ago. American Handgunner magazine give Charter Arms a good mark for quality guns. Many years ago I know that thier quality was not that good. Back in the 1960s they where known as saturday night specials. But they have come a long way as per Handgunner Magazine.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have been looking at information on CA on the net and its been very mixed. I think in part due to the company having been under diffrent managment/owners over the years. I am trying to get a picture of what is being offered at present.

I have a .38 and a .44 Bulldog Pug from Charter. Both are very good, but the Bulldog is easily the better of the two. The .357 should be great also.
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.