Looking for a new .380 ... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new .380 ...

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Probably because I have never seen one in all my years of roaming gun shows and gun stores. Are you sure that Glock even sells that pistol in the United States?
    They are not offered in the United States, due to the characteristics of the gun making it unable to pass import restrictions. Would be the reason why no one talks about it. If you wish to know more Google "Gun Control Act of 1968".

Import Restrictions

The 1968 Gun Control Act added a "sporting purpose" test which barred imports of military surplus rifles (a goal of many domestic gun makers) and a "points system" for imported handguns which barred from importation handguns based on penalizing features (short barrels, small caliber, short overall length or height, non-adjustable sights, etc.) believed to define the Saturday night special class of handgun.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

to be honest i didnt know that they werent imported to the US. Its on glocks website so i assumed it was here. didnt know.

How about a North American Arms Guardian in 380ACP?

In its present form I cannot see why anybody would want a Glock 28, its the same exact physical size as the 26 and 27, now if it was something small like that lookalike Diamondback, then it may be something

Probably will be a bit pricey, but Colt just announced they will be producing the Mustang Pocketlite .380 again.

I've been happy with my LCP's
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketgeezer View Post
    In its present form I cannot see why anybody would want a Glock 28, its the same exact physical size as the 26 and 27, now if it was something small like that lookalike Diamondback, then it may be something
    I'd actually like to see Glock make a single stack 380, basically like the diamondback.

i have an LCP that i love but the new S&W Bodyguard has sparked my interest alot

I've had a Bersa for a few years and it is my most carried weapon. Easy to conceal, accurate and not too small.

Bought the Bersa Thunder .380 for my wife along with a Kahr CW45 as my main carry. I took both to the range today for the first time and I must say that I absolutely loved shooting the .380!! (the Kahr was nice too but after putting a box of 230 grain through a 19oz pistol it was a nice change)..... I bought a Galco IWB holster for the 380 just in case I wanted to carry it sometime Anyway, after doing quite a bit of research you simply cannot beat the quality for under $300. Great pistol...go getcha one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast