The Gun I love To carry - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Gun I love To carry

My favorite is my new Springfield TRP pro

I carry a Glock 22. 1911's in addition to being ugly as sin, rust more easily, and make better hammers than Glocks do.

You know what makes a good hammer? A hammer! G50AE cmon buddy that depends on the finish and the care given. Mine is Teflon coated and I have another that is parkerized neither have ever had any rust issues. The TRP is an awesome gun. If it's good enough for the FBI it's good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I carry a Glock 22. 1911's in addition to being ugly as sin, rust more easily, and make better hammers than Glocks do.
    Glock 22? Now there's an ugly gun! Hollywood gave rise to the popularity of Glock. The Crips and the Bloods, and gangsta rap mention them, and all you punk hangers on jump on the bandwagon because you think it's fly!

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Glock 22? Now there's an ugly gun! Hollywood gave rise to the popularity of Glock. The Crips and the Bloods, and gangsta rap mention them, and all you punk hangers on jump on the bandwagon because you think it's fly!
    Actually no, I carry one because that is what SLED, and almost all of the police departments in South Carolina, has used since at least 1995. Also used by such "gangsta" groups as the FBI, ICE, and DEA.

45acp is the bomb! I carry a Kahr CW45 and absolutely love it. Weighs in at only 19 oz (without mag).

8. My EDC is my Glock 36 along with my NAA Black Widow BUG.

9. Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    Ya , the last words out of a bad guy mouth is going to be "Man that is a ugly gun"...

The reason Glocks are so popular is because they are dollar for dollar the best made weapon around. Why else would other gun makers try to copy the design so much

Ruger LCR 357. It's compact, reliable and accurate as hell. It's so damn light, I sometimes forget I'm even carrying it.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    My friend, the Glock is a fantasic gun, but so is the 1911. They both serve their purpose. By the way, in my humble opinion, I think the 1911 is one of the most beautiful guns I have ever seen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast