The Gun I love To carry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Gun I love To carry

The Gun I love To carry

I carry a Les Baer Thunder Ranch Special 1911 .45ACP everyday of my life.

Awful pricey but nice looking piece. Have said that before but in a completely different context. Any PIC's?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

I carry several different ones depending on the occasion but my favorite is the Ed Brown Kobra Carry .45. Somehow I feel really safe with it, because of it's reliability. Go 1911s!!!

Can't wait to get mine!

Ordered my Les Baer TRS back before Thanksgiving. I hope it's worth the wait. I know it's an awesome gun, but most people I've talked to have never heard of it. Please post some pics... What holster do you use?

Colt 1911a1 or Ruger KP90...depends on mood. Both are excellent.

7. Favorite 1911

My favorite 1911 is the Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II

LOVE My Kimber Pro Carry II, best piston I have ever owned. I have primarily owned SIG's for 20 years, nothing compares to my 1911, I won't ever look back.

I have put a pic on my album but it isn't a very good one. I hope to take some better ones later. Most of the time I carry a Milt Sparks Versa Max II inside the waistband holster. I also own a Galco SS2 shoulder holster. My strongside hip holster is a Bianchi. They are all 3 quality holsters but my favorite is my Milt Sparks. For maximum concealed you can't beat an IWB holster. With that holster my 5 inch 1911 literally disappears under a t-shirt.

With it's low bore axis and near perfect ergonomics the 1911 is clearly the ultimate combat pistol.

I plan to buy my wife a Kimber Pro Carry when the tax money rolls in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast